Administrative Services – Business Office & Human Resources
Description: Provide application systems support for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Finance (Budgeting), and Human Resources. Faculty and staff benefit by having budget reports based on a central database with all HR and purchasing data present.
Eligibility: Faculty and staff authorized by the Business Office data stewards.
How to request: ITS Help Request system
Initiated: When faculty and staff are entered in the college’s HR system, a Wofford username and password are generated. Granting additional privileges to a user account (Banner for Business Office staff; BannerWeb for budget owners) is initiated through the ITS Help Request system.
Availability: Self-service applications available in BannerWeb 24x7 except for planned maintenance periods. Consulting and other support available during normal business hours (8:30am to 5pm, Monday through Friday except holidays and college shutdowns.)
Charges: There are no charges for on-campus services. Hosted and 3rd party services may incur charges for the Business Office
- Integrates the college’s financial management processes including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budget, purchasing, and payroll functions
- Supports the financial planning and transactional functions for the college to provide data for internal and external reporting
- Supports the creation of the college’s audited financial records
- Supports the financial management of grants and other awards
- Enables procurement of goods and services for the college.
- Enables employee record management (payroll, benefits, deductions) and provides reporting services.
- Allows employees to view their HR information (pay stubs, deductions, job history) via a self-service interface.
- Consulting to support efficient and effective systems operations
Owner: Bryan Blackwell
- Wofford username and password
- Functioning network, server, and security services
- Appropriate data steward approval for access
- Web self-service (BannerWeb Budget Reporting)
- Application internal interfaces (Banner, Intellicheck, Crystal Reports)
- On-campus system availability exceeding 99.9% (less than 43.7 minutes per month down) excluding scheduled maintenance periods.
- Consulting requests response within 24 hours
- Mean time to repair break/fix incidents less than 5 business days