Description: Service integrated with our core administrative suite designed to capture, image, manage, share, and archive business documents. Consulting and training available upon request.
How to request: ITS Help Request system or contact the IT Help Center
Initiated: ITS Help Request
Availability: Authorized image retrieval available 24x7. Consulting support and training available during normal business hours (8am – 5pm, Monday through Friday except holidays and campus shutdowns.)
Charges: no charges for use of installed on-campus storage, additional storage or 3rd party service may incur additional charges
- Document lifecycle management from capture to disposition with batch scanning and imaging
- Document indexing, checkin/checkout, redaction support and archiving rules for automatic disposition.
- Support for multiple file types including images, drawing, and unstructured content
- Automatic metadata creation populated from fields in the college’s core administrative system
- Web retrieval through the college’s core administrative system
- Authorizations based on appropriate data steward approval
Owner: Bryan Blackwell
- Core administrative system integration
- Functioning network and server infrastructure
- Approval from an appropriate data steward
- Self-service web
- Administrative systems applications
- On-campus document imaging system availability exceeding 99.9% (less than 43.7 minutes per month down) excluding scheduled maintenance periods.