IT Purchasing Service
Description: Procures information technology equipment, software, and services from 3rd party suppliers that will be used to support College mission-related activities of faculty and staff.
Eligibility: Faculty and staff
How to request: contact the IT Help Center
Initiated: Requests entered through the ITS Help Request system
Availability: 8:30 am - noon and 1:00pm - 5:00 pm M - F except for holidays and shutdowns
- Client will provide budget number unless approved from an ITS budget.
- Items pre-approved from an ITS budget include replacements for computers listed in the replacement-cycle inventory and purchases defined on ITS budget worksheets.
- Provide services to purchase and receive goods/services used to support ITS and College faculty and staff.
- Proactively identify opportunities for lower pricing by consolidating procurement requests and identifying short lists of desired suppliers.
- Coordinate procurements to have the components delivered in a timely fashion
- Enter and track purchases in the ITS web tracking system.
- Create work order for delivery of goods and services when necessary
- Tracks new maintenance charges to assist with operating budget planning.
Owner: Melissa Webber
- Purchase must be for use at the College or a College supported program.
- Purchase must meet guidelines of ITS and Wofford College policies and processes.
- Completed procurement requests
- Delivered goods and services
- Initial contact with client within one business day
- Average delivery for purchases within one week of initial contact