Administrative Services – Student Information Systems
Description: Services to support registration, orientation, financial aid, student accounts and collections, advising, residence life, and career services.
Eligibility: Students, faculty and staff
How to request: The appropriate college office (registrar, financial aid, residence life etc.) processes student requests. Other requests may be entered through the IT Help Request system.
Initiated: Students records created as part of the accepted admission and deposit process. Additional requests through the IT Help Request system.
Availability: Self-service applications available 24x7 except for planned maintenance periods. Consulting and other support available during normal business hours (8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday except holidays and college shutdowns.)
Charges: there are no charges for on-campus services. Third party services may incur charges.
- Self-service to registration and registrar tools
- Status certification of full and part-time, enrollment verification, transcripts, grades
- Degree verification and degree advice
- Class and room scheduling
- Student information to third party and department systems
- Student account status information as tools for students, parents and third-parties to keep accounts current
- Functionality to help students and parents to gauge the cost of education as well as tools to calculate financial eligibility and process awards
- Mass and targeted communication via email
- Reporting and access to current information and historical information
Owner: Bryan Blackwell
- Wofford ID and password
- Appropriate data steward approval for access
- Functioning network, server, and security infrastructure
- Web self-service
- Application internal interface
- On-campus system availability exceeding 99.9% (less than 43.7 minutes per month down) excluding scheduled maintenance periods.
- Consulting requests response within 24 hours
- Mean time to repair break/fix incidents less than 11 business days