* When searching for articles, remember to connect your search terms using "and" or "or." For example, if you are looking for articles on how statistics are used in interdisciplinary research, search for statistics AND economics AND sociology.
* Most databases will let you choose the type of publication you need, such as magazines, newspapers, or scholarly journals.
* Look for an advanced search option. It is often a bit more complicated, but more useful.
* Use the pdf version rather than the html if both are available.
* If you do not see a link to the full-text in the database, click the "Check for fulltext at Wofford" link.
These databases cover a wide range of topics and are always great resources to search.